Tuesday, July 26, 2005

TIME AROUND AGAIN HAS COME BACK

Part 2 August 1998

This is a continuation of sorts to the "Dreams and Visions"

My mind grew tight like many times before
Springs tightly wound my thoughts into nothing.
Lights flashed into the void bringing light to areas not yet explored.
To be one as before, to live as one before.
It all comes back now.
The sadness, the heartache, the emptiness.
Falling into the void is not as I would have it,
But it happens, time and time again.
Long time since, hoped not to be anymore.

To be loved by you, touched by you.
Not long ago, seems like it never happened
But it did, spoiled my heart, tore my soul, ruined my mind
It came around again, these thoughts I have.
To be past, for it to be now, I dream of you in the hot summer nights, Rain comes, washes away the image. Sparks dance from the flames of my heart, never before, thought of it this way. To be caught round in a raging flame of doom.
IT GOES NOW, WORDS JUMBLE, MINDS CLOSE SHUT, THE HEART IS GONE.

Take a deep breath and cry the tears
Cleanse the soul of the pain
Clear the mind of the words
Retreat back into the shell that surrounds my world
Seal it tight, die inside

No comments: